Monday, December 31, 2012

Blueberries for Amelia

In an effort to satisfy my artistic cravings and also to appease my natural desire to give up on big projects that I dwell too much upon, I've decided that the most fulfilling thing I can do is to make small paintings for my friends and family as ideas pop into my head. While doing this painting for baby Amelia, I've thought of some other classic children's stories for the other babies in my life. Azure and Abigail will be getting something soon as time allows in my crazy work/school schedule. After that, I want to make something for all of my adult friends and family that I hope they will like. I really had a lot of fun painting this and that excited rush feeling continued all the way through to the end. More to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment